Monday-Friday

9am - 5pm EST

727-232-0887

Home 
Products 
Inquiry 
Specials 
Sale Items 
Contact Us 
Warranty 
Products

 

              

 

Two ways to get started

Fill out our inquiry form by telling us your contact information, vehicle, and what you are looking for. We respond within 24 to 48 hours so you can make a educated and quick decision for your family or company vehicle.

 

OR

 

Give us a call: 727-232-0887

 

 

 

 

A/C Compressors

 

We offer both remanufactured and new compressors for just about any light duty vehicle. From Daewoo to Cadillac we have you covered. If a new compressor is not in your budget then our reman compressors will certainly get you back on the road. All compressors hold a one year warranty to ensure your car and your budget go the distance.

 


Heavy Duty

 

We have in stock and access to a large inventory of Universal and Heavy Duty A/C compressors. All I will need is the model number off the compressor and I will give you a quote and lead time. About 95% of the compressors that we have for Heavy Duty are brand new. The other 5% that are reman compressors will consist of your extremely rare units that we may have to rebuild for you.

We also offer condensers, driers, and expansion valves as well. We cover all manufacturers such as: Peterbilt, Kenworth, International / Navistar, Isuzu / GMC, Ford / Sterling, Freightliner, Mack and more.


Chrome Compressors

 

 

If you are working on project car and you would like a little extra flash for your cash, you found it. These Sanden compressors look great and carry the same warranty as any other compressor.

This unit is availble with a double "V" belt or 7 groove pulley.

 


Radiators

 

We use a mulitple manufacturers for our radiators. This gives us the ablity to keep pricing low without compermising quality. We are able to get radiators for both light duty and heavy duty vehicles. Our radiators are made many different countries, such as: USA, Mexico, Canada, China, and Denmark.

*Due to the weight of heavy duty radiators they are the only product we cannot offer free shipping for.


Condensers

 

Our condensers are some of the fastest moving items we carry. And with good reason, they are made to manufacturers specs to ensure a perfect everytime.

 


Evaporators

 

The majority of our evaporators are made of all aluminum with a plate and fin construstion. Many of the evaporators that were orginally tube and fin have been updated to plate and fin which is a more efficent design.

 


Fan Assemblies

 

All of our fans are manufactured by top leaders in the industry and come with a Lifetime Warranty.

 


Small A/C Parts

                           

 

Most of our smaller parts are manufactured in China to keep cost down but are made to OEM specs to ensure a perfect fit and appearance.

 


 
 

Back to Top


 

[Home][Products][Inquiry][Specials][Sale Items][Contact Us][Warranty]

 

scott@automotivebudget.com

 

 
Dogpile